Making A Purchase
Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our store, and add any items that you wish to buy into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on ‘Checkout’ and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to complete the order.
We accept credit card payment.
We only accept orders from mainland UK. Any customers outside this area will be contacted to see if we can accommodate their needs but additional charges will apply. We reserve the right to cancel any orders that are not for mainland UK.
We accept Visa and Mastercard. We do not charge for any item until it is ready to ship. Backordered items are not charged until they are shipped. You may send your credit card information via phone, fax, snail mail or over the Internet.
When confirmation of order is received, this is to indicate that we have received your order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us. We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us, when we send you an invoice. We have included this term to protect us in the case that a mistake has been made in pricing, we have inadvertently under-priced goods, or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason. In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable.
Shipping And Handling
Shipping and handling are priced at a basic rate for transactions, this rate is set at the checkout.
Heavy and high-value items may have a surcharge added and we will endeavour to provide this information at the checkout. If an error has occurred in calculating the shipping and handling costs at the checkout stage your request for an order will not be progressed and you will be contacted to advise you of the amendments. No contract exists until both parties are happy with the transaction details.
We deliver your order right away. We will normally send your order to you in 3 business days, however, please be advised that delays beyond our control or items with long lead times may take longer; we will advise you of any delays for your order.
If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. You will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
For orders made from mainland, UK VAT is added at the current rate.
We guarantee your satisfaction. Should you have any problems with any of our products please contact us and we will deal with your issue.
Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive which can be found at http://www.hmso.gov.uk/si/si2000/20002334.htm
We will always endeavour to send you your item correctly in the first instance, should an error occur with your order and that error is deemed to be our fault we will rectify situation as a matter of urgency. Should you incorrectly order an item or wish to return an item for whatever reason then authorisation must be obtained from us. All non-faulty returns should be returned complete and in original undamaged packaging. We reserve the right to refuse returns that are not complete have unacceptable packaging. We also reserve the right to charge for missing items and return carriage in some instances may be chargeable.
If you wish to cancel an order either before it is despatched or after you receive it the following terms apply.
PLEASE NOTE YOUR CANCELLATION RIGHTS EXPIRE 7 WORKING DAYS AFTER
YOU HAVE RECEIVED YOUR ITEMS
- a. Your request to cancel an order must be made in writing, verbal cancellations need to be confirmed in writing. We will accept an email from the address used for the order.
- b. We will reply to the request for cancellation, you must keep this confirmation as evidence of our agreement to cancel.
- c. You do not have to give a reason if you cancel your order.
- d. You will be responsible for returning your order to us at your expense.
- e. If you do not return the order we may arrange for collection. If so, we will deduct the costs of collection from your refund.
- f. Please return the goods in the original condition you received the goods, unopened and unused.
- g. We will refund you within 30 days of your notice of cancellation and or receipt of returned goods.
- h. If there is no error made by us with your order, we will refund the cost of your order but not the charges for delivery of your order.
- i. We will not refund you the cost of returning your order.
- j. If your order is cancelled prior to despatch we will cancel the order without any charge.