TOA MM-700F Multi-Channel Matrix Amplifier
The MM-700F is a 6-input and 4-zone-output pre-amplifier with easy control of mixer functions and digital processing. Both music selection and volume control can easily controlled via remote control. Matrix and DSP settings are made simply without a computer ? reducing time spent on installation and system tuning.
- 4 stereo-summing line inputs with matrix routing to 4 amplifier outputs.
- Each line input has input level adjustment and the possibility to assign restriction setting for each output to prevent routing selection.
- 2 priority MIC/LINE inputs with different priority level for paging or other pre-recorded source which can override the selected line input on assigned output channels.
- Each priority input also has input level, mute sensitivity and mute hold time adjustments.
- Each output channel also has auxiliary line output to deliver audio to other systems.
- Selectable DSP preset selections include general EQs, like loudness curves, TOA speaker EQs and crossover settings to be used with sub-woofers.
- Easy setup without software
- Smart Control providing browser based wireless remote control
- Zone selection for paging with optional remote microphone RM?9012C
- Optional wall mount remote control panel
- Retail stores
- Office buildings
- Educational facilities
100 - 240 V AC, 50 / 60 Hz
20 Hz - 20 kHz (-3 dB / 1 dB, LPF OFF)
< 1 % (at 1 kHz, rated input/output)
9 W (rated output)
Mic: 60 dBV or more, Line: 75 dBV or more (A-weighted)
Priority 1-2: Mic -60 dB/Line -10 dBV selectable, 2.2 k?, electronically-balanced, removable terminal block
Line In 1-4: -10 dBV, 10 k?, unbalanced, 2 RCA jacks (Stereo summing)
Line Out 1-4: 0 dBV, 600 ?, unbalanced, RCA jack
MOH: 0 dBV, 600 ?, transformer balanced, removable terminal block
Power: ON/OFF switch, Power remote terminal
64 DSP presets at each output channel, selectable
Browser based remote control
Aluminium, hairline, black
|Dimensions (W x H x D)|
420 x 107.6 x 350 mm
Power cord (2 m) x 1, removable terminal plug (5 pins x 2, 3 pins x 1, 2 pins x 4); rack mounting bracket x 2, bracket mounting screws x 4, user manual x 1