Trantec MIC/TJEM77-P Single Ear Microphone (4 pin mini XLR connector)
£124.95 tax excl.
The Trantec EM-77 is a high quality single ear microphone consisting of an electret transducer capsule exhibiting an omni-directional characteristic and a 4 pin mini XLR connector.
Because of it's lightweight contruction, it allows the user complete freedom of movement making it ideal for theatre, conference and education use.
- Polar Pattern: Omni directional
- Transducer Type: Back Electret condenser
- Operating Voltage: 1.5-10 volts min/max
- Sensitivity: 5mV/Pa +/-3dB
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20KHz ±3dB
- Termination: 4 mini XLR