Trantec HM66 headworn microphone (lemo plug)
£145.95 tax excl.
Trantec HM66 Headworn Microphone with lemo plug and foam windshield – replaces the TS44 headworn microphone.
Trantec HM66 Headworn Microphone with lemo plug and foam windshield -
replaces the TS44 headworn microphone.
For use with a Trantec beltpack transmitter. An adjustable band, worn behind the head, secures the microphone whilst allowing complete freedom of movement. Precise mic placement is obtained via the flexible gooseneck. The condenser capsule is highly efficient at noise cancellation.
This head worn TS66 microphone is available as an alternative to the collarworn microphone particularly suited to very active users, such as aerobics instructors. Ideal for wireless transmission the microphone is waterproofed and the headband sealed against perspiration, rain and dust.This microphone is suitable for use with any Trantec transmitter with a lemo socket including S3.2, S3.5, S3500, S4.5 & S4000.
The Trantec HM66 is a hands free microphone for instructors of sports and aerobics, as well as television field reporters.
- Waterproof condenser capsule
- High power handling
- Frequency response: 200Hz - 6KHz
- Terminated with 4 pin Lemo connector for use with Trantec transmitters
- Polar Pattern: Super Cardioid
- Transducer Type: Electret condenser
- Nominal Impedence: 3 KohmsMax SPL: >120dB
- Operating Voltage: 2-20 volts min/max
- Current Consumption: 50uA
- Frequency response: 200Hz -16kHz
- Cable Length: 1500mm
- Colours Available: Black
- Termination: 4 pin Lemo