TOA PM-660U Desktop Paging Microphone
£61.87 tax excl.
- Desktop type dynamic microphone with cardioid polar pattern.
- Short-off press to talk switch with open OFF type extra switch contact.
- Low handling noise.
- 600 Ω balanced output impedance.
- 2.5m 4-conductor (included twin-core shielded) cable without plug.
- Can be remotely operated with additional components such as priority and transmitting / receiving relays
|Type||Desktop moving coil microphone.|
|Polar Pattern||Cardioid (Unidirectional).|
|Output Impedance at 1kHz||600 Ω, balanced.|
|Rated Sensitivity||-58dB (1kHz, 0dB=1V/Pa)|
|Frequency Response||100 ~ 10,000Hz|
|Cable||2 core shielded plus 2 core cable.|
|Terminal of Cable||None.|
|Talk Switch||Push to talk type (short-off circuit with lock lever).|
|Remote Switch||Leaf spring contact (interlocked with talk switch).|
|Dimensions||(W x H x D) 100 x 215 x 150mm|
|Finish||Head; Zinc plated steel wire, baked painting, Grey / Body; ABS resin, Grey.|