Cloud PM4-SA 4 Zone Paging Spot Announcer
The Cloud PM4-SA / PM8-SA Mutizone Paging Microphones with 'Spot Announcer' capability offer reliable paging microphone performance with the added functionality of pre-recorded message announcement capability.
Up to four (PM4-SA) or eight (PM8-SA) pre-recorded messages, of any length, can be stored internally on a standard SD memory card, plugged into a dedicated card slot and accessed through the base plate of the PM-SA unit.
A 'Group' function allows an individual message and a number of zones to be grouped together which allows single-button playback of individual messages to a specified number of zones, handy for regular announcements. The 'Group' function can also be remotely triggered by remote timers, PIR's, Camera's and DVR's using a NO/NC contact.
Messages for announcement and pre-announcement chime sound files (.WMA or .MP3) need to be prepared on a computer with a SD card slot, and then saved to the SD card. For operational and security reasons messages cannot be overwritten by the paging microphone.
An SD card is supplied with each PM-SA unit, with pre-announcement chime sound files already loaded.SAMPLE .mp3 FILES SUPPLIED & BESPOKE MESSAGES AVAILABLE FROM BRACKEN MEDIA www.brackenmedia.co.uk
- Individual and Multiple Zone Selection by Mic or Message
- Remote Message Trigger Contacts (NO/NC Contacts) for PIRs, Timer, DVR/Cameras
- User Definable .WMA & .MP3 Recordable Message - any length
- Definable Zone Groups with Group Selection
- Pre-Announcement Chime (recordable on SD Card)
- TALK & CALL ALL Buttons
- BUSY LED
- Configurable 2-Layer Announcement Priority
- Auto Zone Reset after Announcement
- Zone Disable Function
Data SheetsDatasheet (EN)