TOA MA-725F Multi-Channel Matrix Amplifier
The MA-725F matrix amplifier is an all-in-one solution for multi-channel or multi-zone applications combining a 6 x 4 audio matrix, DSP and 4ch Class-D amplifier into one chassis. It is equipped with 4 independent line inputs, and 2 MIC/LINE priority inputs. Each output has independent DSP preset adjustment with input source matrix selection. The MA-725F features high power (250 W x 4 at 70 V/100 V) and various inputs capabilities. Its wide range of applications include general or emergency announcement and background music for restaurants, pubs, retail stores, schools, offices, etc.
- 4 stereo-summing line inputs with matrix routing to 4 amplifier outputs.
- Each line input has input level adjustment and the possibility to assign restriction setting for each output to prevent routing selection.
- 2 priority MIC/LINE inputs with different priority level for paging or other pre-recorded source which can override the selected line input on assigned output channels.
- Each priority input also has input level, mute sensitivity and mute hold time adjustments.
- Each output channel also has auxiliary line output to deliver audio to other systems.
- Each output channel is equipped with 250 W Class-D amplifier at 70 V/100 V output voltage selectable with independent DSP preset selection and 50 Hz HPF for the protection of connected speakers.
- Selectable DSP preset selections include general EQs, like loudness curves, TOA speaker EQs and crossover settings to be used with sub-woofers.
- Easy setup without software
- Smart Control providing browser based wireless remote control
- Zone selection for paging with optional remote microphone RM?9012C
- Optional wall mount remote control panel
- Class-D amplifier has various protection features against over current, high temperature and short circuit of speaker lines at each output channel.
- Retail stores
- Office buildings
- Educational facilities
100 - 240 V AC, 50 / 60 Hz
20 Hz - 20 kHz (-3 dB / 1 dB, LPF OFF)
< 1 % (at 1 kHz, rated input/output)
1350 W (rated output)
Mic: 60 dBV or more, Line: 75 dBV or more (A-weighted)
Priority 1-2: Mic -60 dB/Line -10 dBV selectable, 2.2 k?, electronically-balanced, removable terminal block
Line In 1-4: -10 dBV, 10 k?, unbalanced, 2 RCA jacks (Stereo summing)
Speaker 1-4: 70 V (20 ?), 100 V (40 ?), removable terminal block
Line Out 1-4: 0 dBV, 600 ?, unbalanced, RCA jack
MOH: 0 dBV, 600 ?, transformer balanced, removable terminal block
Power: ON/OFF switch, Power remote terminal
64 DSP presets at each output channel, selectable
Aluminium, hairline, black
|Dimensions (W x H x D)|
420 x 107.6 x 350 mm
Power cord (2 m) x 1, removable terminal plug (5 pins x 2, 3 pins x 1, 2 pins x 4); rack mounting bracket x 2, bracket mounting screws x 4, user manual x 1