Cloud BT-1EW Bluetooth Wireless Audio Module White – Extension Port
The BT-1EW is a remote wall-mounting input module for use with Cloud products fitted with an RJ45 Extension Port. The BT-1EW enables compatible portable devices such as laptops, tablets and smartphones to stream audio wirelessly to the interface, and thereinto the audio system of the Zone where the interface is installed.
The BT-1EW is exceptionally simple to install; the rear RJ45 connector is wired to one of the host unit?s Extension Ports with a single screened Cat 5 cable using standard shielded RJ45 connectors at each end. The Cat 5 cable carries DC power as well as balanced audio.
The BT-1EW routes audio in stereo to the host unit and is compatible with the following Cloud products;
- DCM1 Digital Control Zone Mixer
- DCM1e Ethernet Digital Control Zone Mixer
- Remote Bluetooth input module for Cloud host units with Extension Port Capability
- Easy connection to host unit via screened Cat 5 cable (up to 100 m)
- Uses single-button Bluetooth ?pairing? mode for secured operation
- Alternative ?unsecured? mode: configurable at installation
- Each module may have one of 16 unique identifiers to differentiate receivers in areas where multiple modules are installed
- RF power level adjustment to minimise risk of accidental inter-room connection
- Bicolour LED indicates connection progress and streaming activity
- May be daisy-chained to remote input modules (e.g., LM-2) in same Zone
- UK versions mount into a standard single-gang UK-style electrical back box (85 x 85 mm) and require a back box depth of 35 mm minimum