Cloud MA60 Media Mixer/Amplifier
The MA60Media is an exciting new development from Cloud Electronics, combining for the first time the proven versatility of Cloud mixer-amplifiers with the convenience of an on-board media player in a single compact (2U, half-rack width) unit, and at a very keen price point.
The Media Player supports .MP3 or .WMA files directly from a USB device or SD memory card plugged into the front panel of the unit. All standard data rates and sampling frequencies are supported. A simple set of playback controls (ShufflePlay etc) is provided on the front panel with the least amount of user/error functionality.
The MA60Media will find many applications in the Retail, Hospitality, Licensed Premises and other entertainment markets and is the most feature rich of the Utility Mixer/Amps on the market which also offers the best sound quality and the traditional Cloud reliability.
Single Zone, 60w, 4? Output as Standard with Optional 50w, 70/100v Internal Transformer (CXL-50T)
- Four-input mixer-amplifier with integral 60w 4? mono power amplifier
- Optional 70/100v Internal Transformer (CXL-50T)
- Built-in digital music player supports .MP3 and .WMA files at all standard data rates/sample frequencies
- Gain trims on all inputs
- Electronically-balanced mic input
- 3.5 mm jack input (LINE 2) for MP3 player, laptop, etc.
- Overall HF & LF EQ adjustment
- Short-to-ground access connector or VOX-triggered paging on mic input
- Selectable LINE 4 priority over other music inputs
- Music Mute control input (NO or NC) for interface to emergency system
- Compatible with standard Cloud remote controls ? RL-1 (music level) and RSL-4 (music level and source selection)
- Electronically-balanced pre-amp output
- Transformer-isolated auxiliary output with independent mic and music level control - for use with telephone MOH systems
- Aux output source selection (internal jumper) ? fixed source or follow main output
- Dimensions (mm) - 213.0 wide x 88 high (2U) x 278 deep ( connectors & knobs)
- Optional Rack Kits (RE-S & RE-L)
Data SheetsDatasheet (ES)