Cloud CS-C5B In Ceiling Speakers
The Cloud CS-C5 In-Ceiling Speaker is a 5-inch coaxial two-way loudspeaker featuring exceptional intelligibility and musical performance. Using premium drivers and electronics, the CS-C5 offers high sensitivity, smooth frequency response and excellent off-axis performance. All models offer ZeroEdge? magnetic grilles which reveal the high/low impedance switch settings for distributed audio systems.
Designed exclusively for Cloud Electronics in the USA by a specialist team of speaker design engineers, the new CS-C Series speakers are extremely installer friendly and are tuned to complement the Cloud range of amplifiers and mixer amplifiers. Built for quality performance Cloud speakers are designed and tested to a superior standard by engineers who care and include a comprehensive 5-Year commercial warranty.
- 2-way drivers offering consistent dispersion across broad frequency ranges.
- 525" Treated Paper Woofer with Rubber Surround
- 0.75" Silk Dome Tweeter with phase plug
- Shallow backcan design (100mm).
- Magnetic speaker grilles available in Black or White.
- Accessible high-impedance or low impedance switch settings.
- Removable logos to allow for discrete use.
- 100v - 20W, 10W, 5W, 2.5W or 32W@16?.
- 70v - 20W, 10W, 5W, 2.5W, 1.25W or 32W@16?.
- 25v - 2.5W, 1.3W, 0.6W, 0.3W, 0.2W or 32W @ 16?.
- Nom SPL: 88dB@1mt Max SPL: 103db@1mt.
- Optional Tile Bridge.
- Dims: 286.0mm x 100.5mm.
- Weight: 2.3kg net, 2.9kg gross.
- Cutout: 271.0mm